ISSB SECRET TOPICS 😱

             Important. 

At the end of form filling you will be asked to write about “most unforgettable incidence of my life” or


· Most Thrilling Moment of My Life.

· Most un-forgettable Incidence of my Life.

· My favourite living personality.

· My strong and weak points.

· Unforgettable dream.

· What my friends think about me.

· Happiest moment of my life (now a days) 

· Most charming part of my life.

· My greatest happiness.

· Write about yourself: 

· How a friend thinks about you?
· How an opponent thinks about you?

U MUST BE PREPARED FOR IT AND TRY THAT A NORMAL INCIDENCE FROM DAY TO DAY LIFE SHOULD BE WRITTEN. 

SOME CANDIDATES WRITE INCIDENCE WHICH ARE DIFFICULT TO BELIEVE. MUST NOT DO IT. IN THIS TRY TO INDICATE YOUR QUALITIES. DON’T MIND IF IT IS A NORMAL STORY. TRY TO AVOID ACCIDENTS.


YOU MUST PREPARE IT BEFORE GOING TO ISSB.

THANKS.
DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT.

SEE U SOON

REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLANNING ABILITY πŸ’₯

Issb Solved English Sentences Completion πŸ’₯

ALL GROUP DISCUSSION TOPICS FOR ISSBπŸ’₯